[wp-testers] Popup smilies - nice, but..

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Fri Aug 5 21:29:16 GMT 2005

Just dropped back into 1.6 after a few weeks.

Integrated WYSIWYG editor - nice touch. Not sure it's something I'd have
turned on all the time in my own site, but I can see it working for a lot of
people. Just a couple of issues, though. In FireFox, the popup smilie window
has its contents displaced to the right - big left border, and some of the
icons are inaccessible.

And, err, the code generated is lacking an "alt" attribute in inserted
smilies.

Minor issues, I'm sure someone already has this in hand...

  _____

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] <http://lcb.me.uk/losingit/>