[wp-testers] previous_posts_link() buggy ?

e-head ebone+wp-testers at dotsandloops.net
Mon Apr 25 21:30:53 GMT 2005

This function sometimes creates a link when there are no more posts.

I've had this problem for a while now.

You can see an example of it here:
http://dotsandloops.net/page/19/

click "older" twice ... it will throw up the "Sorry, no posts matched
your criteria." message.

you can also see it here:
http://dotsandloops.net/blog/category/pictures/

Interestingly ...
My pictures category was working fine till I edited some of the posts
and added them to another category (cute) in addition to the pictures
category ... then I started getting the erroneous "- older" link with
previous_posts_link().

Any ideas ?

Sorry if this has been talked about before.

My "template" looks like this:

<?php if (have_posts()) { ?>
<?php previous_posts_link(); ?>
<?php next_posts_link(); ?>

<?php //foreach ($posts as $post) : start_wp();
while ( have_posts() ) : the_post();
A.A.A.A.A.:
	An organization for drunks who drive.