[wp-testers] Cannot comment if logged in

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Sun Apr 24 22:29:42 GMT 2005

Hi!

I was just trying to submit (the first ever) comment to a newly
installed blog.  I kept getting a blank page when I clicked on the
submit button on the comment form.

I tried the following in vain:

- upgrade to latest SVN (just minutes ago)
- disable all plugins
- select the default theme
- uncheck the option "require at least one previous approved comment"

Finally I tried logging out and submitting a comment, and that works.
The comment contents are exactly the same, so that could not have been
the cause of the problem.

Even after approving the first comment, I could not submit more comments
to that post.

However, I can submit comments to an article that I've authored.  It
seems if I'm logged in, I just cannot comment on the articles by other
authors.

I have set error_reporting(E_ALL) in wp-config.php but I'm not getting
is on TextDrive, so the environment should be familiar...)

Regards,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>