[wp-testers] Bug 1275 - RSS Gives 304's

Admiral Justin admiraljustin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 15:24:54 GMT 2005

All users of builds after 4-17, please check to see if you are having
problems with your feeds. The way to test would be to use an aggregator that
respects 304 Not Modified, or to use your browser (I know this works with
Firefox loading the raw xml) and load your feed. Then post. Try reloading
the feed. Several users have already expressed that the feeds report Not
Modified when in fact they are. As more research is being done on this, I
think having a few more people try it out couldn't hurt. Especially if it
helps track down the source of this bug.

Thanks.

--
--aj

Justin F.