[wp-testers] Possible comments bug

Drew J. Como djcomo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 23:29:00 GMT 2005

Michael,

Thanks for the update! I have read through the reported bug and all
associated works and it is exactly the same problem. (I wanted
to double check here before I posted another bug, which would have
created useless clutter.)

I'm glad to see a resolve to this in a future version.

Cheers!

--
Drew J. Como
djcomo at gmail.com