[wp-testers] Admin comments directly validated

Luc Saint-Elie lstelie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 06:44:43 GMT 2005

At 22:40 -0700 20/04/05, Matthew Mullenweg wrote:
>Howdy testers,
>
>If you guys could don your testing hats and really put WP through a
>workout the next few days, especially RSS, comments, and *backs the
>next few days it would be hugely helpful. Some issues have arisen
>and we want to get out a release much sooner than originally
>planned, preferably within a few days. Remember you can use this
>list to discuss any possible issues in the nightly builds or SVN
>versions and head on over to Mosquito if you've found a verified bug
>or want to help out:

Hello Matt,

Since yesterday SVN (or the day before, I update on a more or less
daily basis) when I post a comment in answer to a visitor comment,
logged as admin my comment is automagically validated.

This is not a good thing

The textarea in comments is not very convenient and I prefer answer
the user comment, then go to the admin part, edit my comment (add
links, suppress typos ...) and then validate it.

I'm not sur the direct validation is a good thing (for me at least),
I'd like the option of moderate my own (admin) comments

Luc

--
Luc Saint-Elie  Journaliste
Domaine de l'Etang sec