[wp-testers] Text wrapping while editing posts

Christian Aust christian at wilde-welt.de
Wed Apr 20 12:09:52 GMT 2005

Mathias Bynens schrieb:
> The wp-testers archives can be found here:
> http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-testers/ For example, Luc has
> just written about this. [
> http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-testers/2005-April/000165.html
> ]

Hi, thanks for the hint. Unfortunately, Luc posted to the list with a
subject of "Problems with last SVN" so I didn't find that entry. The
archives are AFAIK not searchable.

If someone could point me to where to look for "line break management"
in the current WP code, I could see if I could provide a fix.

-  Christian

--

Christian Aust
mailto:christian at wilde-welt.de
icq: 84500990 - Yahoo!: datenimperator - MSN: datenimperator
PGP: A94E 0181 664D 27E3 F05A  A751 6A7E 90D1 A0A3 DEC7