[wp-testers] Comments

Mog idomoggie at mac.com
Fri Apr 15 19:56:47 GMT 2005

Default, classic, several themes and even when the theme has place to
fill out the info (name, email, url) if not logged in and try to
comment, get user at wordpress.org and comment gets put in moderation
under the name anonymous. All plugins have been disabled too. Guessing
this is supposed to be a feature but it sucks.

Mog