[wp-testers] Comments

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Fri Apr 15 08:17:34 GMT 2005

Check your plugins.  They may be using functions that are no longer
available when the plugin loads due to having been moved to the
pluggable-functions.php file.

Any of the functions in that file need to be called from hooks only,
as when the plugin is loaded, they do not exist.  There is probably
no easy "general" fix.

You could create a new 00-compat.php plugin with the following in it:

    <?php
    require_once(ABSPATH . WPINC . '/pluggable-functions.php');
    ?>

The idea being that this plugin loads first (due to its name).

Regards,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>