[wp-testers] Apostrophe problem

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Fri Apr 8 16:38:07 GMT 2005

Well, cut-and-paste from a stock WordPress blog would use "smart quotes,"
as the text has been passed through the wptexturize() filter.  To test
the problem (which has been resolved as a plugin issue) you would need to
type in the apostrophes, not cut-and-paste the smart quotes.

Regards,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>