[wp-testers] 664 - 404

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Sat Apr 2 17:38:21 GMT 2005

I would agree with this adding a mionor bit that yes, WP cannot write to it
if it is any less than 666, but WP not writing to it means no one else
outside the group or the owner can write to it either. I'm actually a little
alarmed, and have been, that WP encourages .htaccess to be 666 so it can
write to it. It's handy for WP but a major security issue as well.

Aaron Brazell____________

Editor, Technosailor.com

 <http://www.technosailor.com> http://www.technosailor.com

  _____