[wp-pro] Looking to hire someone to optimize our Wordpress site

Marc or Fausto mail at feastoffun.com
Tue May 25 00:22:51 UTC 2010

Hi there--

We're looking to hire someone with experience in optimizing Wordpress and in
dealing with Dreamhost.

Our site: www.feastoffun.com has been having a lot of bugs lately, and most
recently went down due to increased traffic and possibly a denial of service
attack.

We're looking for someone to:

• Optimize our Wordpress site to reduce CPU usage.

• Properly configure caching plug-ins (is wp-super cache the best one?)

• Check if bots are still draining resources.

• Optimize the site so that entry thumbnails are recognized by Facbeook.
Right now the meta image tags aren't there, or they don't point to the
thumbnail associated with the entry.
http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Facebook_Share/Specifying_Meta_Tags

• Help increase load time for the site.

Please reach me at mail at feastoffun.com