[wp-pro] Who Else Knows How To Replicate "Add New Plugin" and the API?

Andrew icon512 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 16:24:15 UTC 2010

Just to clarify.

I just want to do what WordPress already does. However, instead of searching
and downloading from WordPress' own plugin directory, I would like to have
my own plugin directory. And to go along with it, a plugin that does what
the "Add New" feature under the Plugins section in the WordPress Admin area
does, but searches and downloads from my plugin directory.