[wp-pro] Need some modifications to WP eCommerce functions

Tracy Berna tracy at tracyberna.com
Fri May 14 00:30:58 UTC 2010

I'm using a slightly-restyled version of a theme called Wopshop (which I
suggest you check out at wopshop.wpfeed.com). The front page is
configured to bring in pictures and links to products that are
classified "featured." Specifically, its output is a product thumbnail,
and in a rollover/popup it brings in a link to the product page, the
price, and an "add to cart" button. My client would like to keep the
style, but change the functionality to the following: bring in a
category thumbnail, the name of the category (which ideally would be a
link to the category page), and in the rollover bring in links to any
subcategories of that category.

I don't have the function-writing know-how to alter this, so I was
looking to see who might be able to do this for me and what their time
needed / rates would be. Please ping me off-list with this info, if
you're interested. Thank you!