[wp-pro] Need Some Hacks

Gary McCarty wordprof at gmail.com
Sun May 2 01:26:15 UTC 2010

Please refer to the site www.wordpresssource.com to see what I'm talking
about.

I want to eliminate the "Sponsor" ads at the top of the sidebars (stretching
across both sidebars). One is a WP125 plugin set of ads, and the other is I
don't know what. The file doesn't exist as specified in the theme folder. My
goal is to have the two Mingle widgets appear at the top of the two sides,
probably one next to the other, and then to run ads and other stuff below
them using the Widget function (text/html). I also want to have AdSense text
ads appear in the bottom bar (different, darker color) of the header/logo.
You'll have to use your own AdSense code for this as mine is still being
approved. These seem like simple hacks, so I hope to be frugal on this
project. I could probably eventually figure these out on my own, but I'd
rather someone with superior knowledge just hack away. Please let me know.

Thanks, Gary

PS I'm going to transfer the project to another domain. This is just the
test site.