[wp-pro] Coach/Consultant/Training needed

Jared Williams jaredwilli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:19:36 UTC 2010

This is my first post to a mailing list as well :)
And wow that's quite a story, lol, but understandably so.

One thing that makes Wordpress so great is the incredibly insane amount of
Free resources, tutorials, themes, plugins, etc etc etc. If you were to just
Google whatever it is that you want to know how to do, you would most likely
find more than enough results posted on any one of the million sites that
post things on WP, many which will be posts listing things like "*TOP 10
tips for ____ in Wordpress*", for example.

That's one tip I highly suggest, Google anything you need. And here's some
invaluable links to get you started:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Administration_Panels
http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Themes
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/

I can't even choose from all the links I found for Wordpress just in quickly
searching to get the url for these links, so I will just stop there, too
many to pick from lol.

On my site, New2WP.com, there is information posted about Wordpress
categorized based on level of experience from beginner, intermediate,
advanced. You may find some useful things there as well.

(shameless plug :P)

Good luck, though shouldn't need it. Wordpress is extremely easy to learn,
and use, once you understand it. Just takes a bit of reading about it.

--
Jared
http://new2wp.com

Thank you,