[wp-pro] WP w-Commerce developer required

OTCListings info at otclistings.com
Mon Mar 22 20:27:00 UTC 2010

I have about 100 different websites, I want to break down the websites into
5 themes with custom graphic designs that I load across the groups. It has
also been recommended I consider the multi-site version of WP. I plan on
building roughly 500 sites within the next year on wordpress, I need someone
who is affordable, can do graphics for templates and help me customize
templates or design templates for me.

Ideally someone who has worked with news portals, stock portals, and or
trading sites, such as classifieds, etc . I am having some issues to as I
would like to syndicate 50 of the websites onto one domain name.

An I have not been able to get my email to post function working on any of
the websites... so please if you are a WP pro and feel like you can cover
the whole gammet, it would be appreciated.

As far as the email - to - post I would appreciate some pointers for getting
it to work...

Mark
info at otclistings.com