[wp-pro] Work request

kasandra antoine kantoi09 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 04:03:26 UTC 2010

Ok, I am done building my site after using the Dark Atlantica Wp
theme. However for some reason my sliders/ gallery (PrettyPhoto plugin
) and blog page is not showing up in IE 6 and 7 and I think IE 8 but
firefox is fine. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the theme. But
that did not help. I have couple plugins and flash on it so I am not
sure if one those things caused the problem. Please can anyone help. I
am almost done with the site except for these issues and I am still
new to these things. I did try validating the site but I can’t tell
what is the issue by that. Here are the links with the issues. Please
tell me your costs and how long it will take to fix it? Thanks.
http://www.journeyofablackearedkite.com/galleries/indonesia/
http://www.journeyofablackearedkite.com/blog/
http://www.journeyofablackearedkite.com/about-2/
http://www.journeyofablackearedkite.com/galleries/auschwitz/