[wp-pro] Plugin developer needed for biz directory plugin

Adam Klawonn adam.klawonn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 04:40:37 UTC 2010

Hello all:

I would like to use this existing WP plugin -

http://businessdirectory.squarecompass.com/

...to build a business directory for different businesses in my area for my
website. The plugin works very well, however, the original developer is not
accepting customization requests.

Since this is for train passengers, I would like to change the plugin's
existing fields to reflect a dropdown list of "Stations" instead of cities.
The ability to search by "category" and the name of the business should
already exist. The ideal developer would also work out any existing bugs to
make sure it is cross-browser compatible and compatible with the latest
version of WP. The developer would also need to customize the plugin on
their own server/machine and then send the new plugin in a .ZIP file to us
for deployment.

Please let me know if you are interested in this work, and an estimate of
what you would charge to complete it. This is for a project that's going
completely open source to help foster other community news projects. I would
like to begin as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Adam Klawonn
adam.klawonn at gmail.com