[wp-pro] Need help moving blog to different domain

Kathryn Pees kathryn at creativeshiftdesign.com
Thu Mar 11 21:31:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to move a client's blog/website to a different domain.
It'll still being hosted on the same server. I had looked up how to do
this and have been able to copy the database and files to the new
server, but I'm having some problems getting the page content to show.
I can see all of the page content when I go into the pages from the
admin, I just can see any of the pages other than the home page when
view the site. I had installed the search and replace plugin, but I'm
a little unclear if I need to search and replace just the URL or if I
need to include the path as well. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate
it.

Thanks so much!