[wp-pro] Need assitance with Freshy 2 theme

Born to Bead admin at borntobead.co.nz
Mon Mar 8 07:48:46 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am looking for someone who can assist me with the Freshy 2 theme, I am
creating my posts in categories but when you click on the category in the
widget it only shows the last post within that category, I want each post in
the category listed so that my students can pick posts from the category.

Many thanks,

Lisa-Jane Harvey

Born to Bead - making beads of distinction

 <http://www.borntobead.co.nz/> http://www.borntobead.co.nz

| Studio Phone  64 9 535 2280  |  Mobile  64 21 050 3493 |

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

  _____

This email contains confidential information and may be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error, you may not read, use, copy or disclose
this email or its attachments. In that case, please let us know immediately
by reply email and then delete this email from your system. While we use
standard virus checking software, we accept no responsibility for viruses or
anything similar in this email or any attachment after it leaves our
information systems. If you are interested in establishing more secure
communication between us, please contact our systems administrator by email
at  <mailto:mail.admin at russellmcveagh.com> admin at borntobead.co.nz