[wp-pro] Complicated Theme - please help

Kate Armstrong kate at katearmstrong.com
Tue Jun 22 19:39:25 UTC 2010

Hello

I just bought a wordpress theme from Themeforest and it is way too
complicated for me to use. It has things like custom menu fields, different
templates for each type of menu item, all this weirdness in what things have
to be called in order to be included in the menu, etc. Having said that, it
probably isn't too difficult for an expert. There are help files with the
theme. I would like a quote on how much it would cost to:

1. Look at the theme
2. Make the menu the way it needs to be (about 6 menu items)
3. Build me a sample template version for each of the template pages, which
I can just use as a cut and paste thing to put my content in.

Here is the page that way it is now: http://revisedprojects.com/

What I¹m looking to do is get the menus operating the way they are supposed
to.
http://themeforest.net/item/classic-theme-simple-clean-minimalist-wordpress/
full_screen_preview/88027

Thanks