[wp-pro] Fwd: Warning regarding: KANERIYA(HUTU) HITESH (kaneriya.hitesh at gmail.com)

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Tue Jun 15 21:11:51 UTC 2010

On Jun 15, 2010, at 3:29 PM, mailapera wrote:
> Yes I think transparency is key. I had a lot of bad experiences here,
> and a couple of good ones. I have no idea why there is so much worry
> about bad feedback. When you do a good job people say it outright. If
> you are interested on positive feedback only try Flattr then ;) A
> balanced way of sharing feedback is foremost important, especially
> when you work long distance like it often happens here. Plus people
> have better things to do than just vent for no reason here.

That's true for 99% of people.

But there is always one jerk in a 100 that can ruin someone's reputation who doesn't deserve it.  Fortunately I've never had that happen, but I'm always aware that it is possible it could.   Having a system where many people who have had positive experiences with someone can counter the outlier of one negative person are critical for any reasonable feedback system.

FWIW.

-Mike