[wp-pro] Fwd: Warning regarding: KANERIYA(HUTU) HITESH (kaneriya.hitesh at gmail.com)

mailapera mailapera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 19:29:43 UTC 2010

Yes I think transparency is key. I had a lot of bad experiences here,
and a couple of good ones. I have no idea why there is so much worry
about bad feedback. When you do a good job people say it outright. If
you are interested on positive feedback only try Flattr then ;) A
balanced way of sharing feedback is foremost important, especially
when you work long distance like it often happens here. Plus people
have better things to do than just vent for no reason here.