[wp-pro] $10 via Paypal to Answer This Question

Alex Bluesummers MrBluesummers at MrBluesummers.com
Sun Jun 13 22:37:15 UTC 2010

First person with an elegant answer gets it!

*Question*
How do I order posts in the loop by whether or not it is in a category, then
by date?

*Context*
**Suppose I have 10 posts, of which 5 are in the category "Sports" and 5 are
in the category "Blog News".  Both "Sports" and "Blog News" posts are mixed
together chronologically.  "Sports" and "Blog News" posts share other
categories and tags.  I want both types of posts to be present in the loop
regardless of whether it's the front page or category archive view, but
ordered by "Sports" and "blog news" and then by date.  How is this most
elegantly accomplished?

Alex Bluesummers | http://www.MrBluesummers.com