[wp-pro] WordPress Developer Needed!

Trace Richardson tracedef at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 20:27:24 UTC 2010

Hi!

 I’m looking for a senior-level WordPress developer who has experience
creating and modifying plug-ins, is familiar with WordPress core, and can
create/modify themes with performance and scalability in mind.

*Skills needed:*

 * Expertise in developing, debugging, and performance tuning
WordPress plug-ins, core and themes

 * Expert knowledge of HTML/XHTML, JavaScript, and CSS

 * Expertise with AJAX and JavaScript frameworks like JQuery

 * Expertise with API integration

 * Expertise with database design, optimizations and SQL

 * Experience with XML

*We’re looking for someone that is:*

 * Communicative, patient and clear under tight deadlines

 * Can work with team members and contractors to complete projects

 * Has a desire to innovate and love to take on challenges with an open mind

 * Are a PHP Developer first and foremost, and understand the intricacies
of WordPress like the back of your hand

We’re not only looking for a hired hand, we would also love to establish a
partnership with the right person on a project or two if it makes sense.

Please respond with a small portfolio and your hourly rate.
Thanks!

Trace

tracedef at gmail.com
Cell: 949.842.4820