[wp-pro] WP developer needed to help busy WP developer!

Chris Jernigan christophr at christophr.com
Sun Jun 6 02:08:41 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I'm looking for a seasoned WP developer that will be available from time
to time to help me with miscellaneous WP projects for my clients. I've
been a web developer for 15 years, a WP developer for 5 years. I have a
number of projects I need help with from time to time simply because
there are only so many hours in a day and I keep running out of them.

So, who's out there that can help me? Please email me and tell me about
your experience, your availability, your hourly rate and include links
to your website. (It would be great if you know a thing or two about Git
as well!)

Thanks!

Christophr Jernigan
http://christophr.com