[wp-pro] Volunteer Coder for All-Volunteer Site

Mary Lee maryl at watchingamerica.com
Thu Jul 29 06:26:02 UTC 2010

  Watching America is an all-Volunteer web site that reflects global
opinion about the United States, helping Americans and non-Americans
alike understand what the world thinks of current issues that involve
the U.S. This is done by providing news and views about the United
States published in other countries, translated into English.

Watchingamerica.com is ranked #429,332 in the world according to the
three-month Alexa traffic rankings. The site can be found in the "News
and Media" category. About 32% of visitors to the site come from the US,
where it has attained a traffic rank of 335,166. Watchingamerica.com has
been online for more than five years.

The site currently is in need of maintenance.  We are seeking a
Volunteer (un-paid) coder highly familiar with PHP, CSS, XHTML and
WordPress plug-ins to help with some maintenance in a specially designed
theme.   Ablilty to communicate in English, please.

The site currently runs on WP 2.x.  Would consider upgrade to 3.0 but
need to ensure that front-end presentation remains intact.

Though an unpaid post, we are willing to give front-page credit as well
as front-page add in return for assistance.

If interested, please contact:  maryl at watchingamerica.com or contact
"earner" on Skype.

Thanks, ML

------------------
Basic server info:

Main Domain     watchingamerica.com

Monthly Bandwidth Transfer          46237.65/1024000 MB

Disk Space Usage      0.18/256000 MB

SQL Databases                 1/10

Subdomains         0/?

Addon Domains            0/5