[wp-pro] Thesis Customization

Celebridiot celebridiot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 02:09:46 UTC 2010

I started using these a few months ago in order to see if it would help my
celebrity gossip site return from the dead and surprisingly it has started
to show signs of life again.  With that said I am looking for someone with
some skills working with thesis to assist in some customization.  I have
some ideas I would like to incorporate - nothing crazy, but I am looking for
someone that might be able to bring some suggestions to the table.

The site is http://www.celebridiot.com and is 4.5 years old.  At its peak it
was doing over 1.3 mil monthly page views and I amt to get it back to that
level.

If you are interested please send over some examples of previous work with
thesis.

Thanks
John