[wp-pro] Theme frameworks recommendations?

Mitch Canter mitch at studionashvegas.com
Thu Jul 22 00:47:55 UTC 2010

+1 to Michael

IMO, Canvas has a great bare bones starting point -

http://www.woothemes.com/2010/02/canvas/

Mitch Canter
http://www.mitchcanter.com
http://www.studionashvegas.com

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Michael Bishop <michael at bishopblogworks.com
> wrote:

> I'm responding to this list-wide simply because I'm imploring the list to
> not drag the GPL debate here. It's an extremely valid argument, but not for
> this mailing list in my own so humble opinion.
>
> Michael
>

> On Jul 21, 2010, at 8:24 PM, Tracy Berna <tracy at tracyberna.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm a WP designer looking into theme frameworks and trying to decide
> which of them would be best to learn (at least at first) and perhaps start
> implementing for clients. I hear a lot of people talking about Thesis, but
> there's also Thematic and Genesis (and at least one other open-source one I
> heard of but can't remember.)  Do any of the pros out there have any
> recommendations/loves/hates/rants/raves?
> >
> > Tracy
> >
> > ~*~
> > When in Hollywood, visit tracyberna.com

Mitch Canter
studionashvegas
http://www.studionashvegas.com
615-512-2838

Find me on Twitter! http://www.studionashvegas.com

I only check email 2-3 times a day, but if you don't hear back in 24hr, let
me know.  Thanks!