[wp-pro] a couple of "can Wordpress do this?" questions for the pros

John Nasta nastanyc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 01:02:25 UTC 2010

Thanks for the responses. Magic Member looks like it would handle the
membership part nicely. One thing I wasn't clear about is that his premise
is that whatever amount of money you have spent on membership goes into your
account and you can spend that money on the site, so it's like the site that
pays you back. It's a good idea.

I have already told him that what he really wants is going to be very
expensive and would have to be custom but I said I would do my best to
create a demo. He says if the idea works and people join he will be more
than happy to spend more money on development. So, if anybody our there
thinks they can write this for Wordpress, please contact me.