[wp-pro] CSS wizard wanted by Pursuit-of-Happiness.org

Mark Setton marksetton at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 13:29:36 UTC 2010

Pursuit-of-Happiness.org , a non-profit organization, is looking for an expert in CSS and WordPress site design.

We are a group of volunteer educators teaching high school and university students how to build resilience against depression through a multimedia website, employing positive psychology and philosophy.

This is presently a volunteer position (we are applying for various grants). We are happy to give the successful applicant prominence on the website (including our "team" page), which is used in classrooms around the world. Please send a brief letter of interest, including links to websites/pages you have designed, to info at pursuit-of-happiness.org