[wp-pro] Fw: Need a simple fix (I think)

Scrappin' Stuff kathy at scrappinstuff.com
Thu Jan 28 13:17:00 UTC 2010

I'm looking for someone to do a simple (I think) fix for me on my Wordpress blog.

Whenever I try to imbed something on a page (from a plug-in)  that says something like [xxxx id="2"] or [wplinkdir] it doesn't work.

For example, I have plug-in that says to put this code on the page [wplinkdir] which I do, but then instead of the actual links showing up on the page, it just shows the [wplinkdir].

This happens for everything that uses the [ ] in it.

Kathy Gleason
Scrappin' Stuff
www.ScrappinStuff.com