[wp-pro] SEO expert and Social Media Expert

Larry Sawyer larry at dabombmedia.com
Fri Jan 8 21:14:10 UTC 2010

All,

Please read this carefully, to save you and us time.  We do our own design
and development in wordpress.  We do highly custom design and development
in-house, so we DO NOT need people to respond to that.

Here is what we do need:

SEO Expert for wordpress:

.         Best uses of plugins to maximize key words for the hospitality
industry

.         Extensive experience with key words and usage of functionality
within wordpress to give the best SEO results.

.         Extensive experience with pay per click and submission programs

.         Extensive experience with different levels of SEO for packages

.         Experience in utilizeing other SEO tools outside of wordpress

.         Experience with utilizing the blogging to make a blog one to
follow, not just for SEO, but also for exciting content

Social Media Expert

.         Extensive experience with how to maximize various social media
outlets to drive traffic to site, and convert traffic to sales

.         Experience with managing client/company reputation on social media
and other public sites (Yelp, Expedia, Travelocity, etc.)

.         Experience with various plug-ins for social media applications

.         Best use of wordpress to integrate various social media outlets to
assist with SEO and other online and traditional marketing

Please only respond if you specialize in one of these 2 areas.

Thanks,

Larry Sawyer

Director of Operations

www.dabombmedia.com