[wp-pro] WordPress Professional Directory?

Larry Sawyer larry at dabombmedia.com
Thu Jan 7 18:56:28 UTC 2010

I think that it is reasonable for a skilled and knowledgeable person or
company charge $60-100 an hour.  I know most of us have worked for or with
some solid firms, and a big agency has rates between $125-200 an hour,
depending on their overhead.  We all know that you get what you pay for.  If
you can only afford $25-40 an hour, then you take your chances on how good
the code will be, and how professional and reliable that person/company will
be.

Larry Sawyer
www.dabombmedia.com