[wp-pro] Need Professional Wordpress Help

David Skyler davidskyler at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 21:11:57 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am newly subscribed to this list...  I have a moderately sized wordpress blog I need help on often. Things like optimizing, error checking, updating wordpress and making sure custom plug-ins are still working correctly, basically anything and everything that has to do with wordpress. PHP and CSS knowledge are also important.

3 Things I need right away are:

1. Update Search Button to search through google search and display results inside of blog.
2. Fix a vote-it-up plugin that is no longer working correctly including, sorting by top rated, etc.
3. Make a page display 10 posts per page instead of 5.

Pretty simple stuff... Just really need some help.

I can pay hourly or per project and I would like someone preferably that speaks PERFECT english. If you have IM even better, so we can communicate directly.

If you could send me some previous works or references that would be great... I promise if you are good, you will receive TONS of work from me! Thanks again!

David Skyler

Web Developer/Graphic Designer

http://www.biggiganticmedia.com