[wp-pro] Can anybody help with WP E-Commerce plugin and SimpleCart

Kornel Kathi kkathi77 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 10:24:18 UTC 2010

Hi I have a Wordpress installation on a subdomain. shop.easycarseat.com. <http://shop.easycarseat.com.> I use the Thematic wordpress theme and WP-ECommerce and Simplecart (js) plugins.

Can someone help to fix it and I will pay via Paypal. Please send me a quote by email.

- I would like someone to make this work with PayPal Standard.

- Insert a logo image above the shopping area (the logo is already prepared)

- Change the data entry fields (shipping address and billing address) to something that appears smaller and more attractive

If you know your way around the WP-Ecommerce plugin then this job should take you no more then 15 mins.

Have a look on shop.easycarseat.com. <http://shop.easycarseat.com.>
Try to buy something and go to checkout. It will not work, although
everything is set up properly. Effectively that's what needs to be
fixed here. (and the cosmetics of the data entry fields as stated
earlier)  Perhaps the problem arise from the fact that i installed this to a subdomain  The main website is on easycarseat.com <http://easycarseat.com>

Thank you,
With Kind regards,

Kornel Kathi