[wp-pro] Writing about and Reviewing WordPress Plugins and Themes

Mohammed K. al-Safi msafi at msafi.com
Wed Feb 10 14:52:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm starting a website to write about and review WordPress plugins (and
themes -- less emphasis on this initially). I'm looking for someone who can
write very well in English; colloquial writing with personality is best.

This should be fun paid work for someone who enjoys WP and its plugins. We
can discuss compensation terms on IM. I hope to find someone here because I
don't know where else to look. If you know where else I can post this
message, please let me know!

Thanks a lot,

Mohammed "MK" Safi