[wp-pro] WP e-Commerce shipping job

Lisa Coulson lisa at slicecreative.co.nz
Tue Feb 2 02:48:37 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

I'm currently using the WP e-Commerce Plugin. The site is 90% done but
I need some additional functionality added to the way the shipping
section currently works.

My situations is outlined below. My shop is based in New Zealand.

Currently when you add or edit a product you can only add 'local and
international' shipping costs. These costs are carried through all the
way through to checkout and then passed on nicely to paypal. This is
great however I need to add one option to the list - I need to add
Australia. So when I add a product I can enter local price (being NZ),
Australia, and International (i.e. anything that is not NZ or
Australia).

I also need to add Australia to the Flat Rate shipping page under WP e-
Commerce settings. For the same reasons.

I need this done rather urgently & I'm using the latest version of WP
e-Commerce and WordPress.

Kind Regards,
Lisa Coulson

Lisa Coulson
Slice Creative Limited / 8 Coppelia Avenue, Omokoroa 3114
p +64 7 548 1111 / m 021 174 8619 / e lisacoulson at xtra.co.nz