[wp-pro] Discontinuing this mailing list

kornel kathi kornel_kathi at promptchat.com
Wed Aug 18 20:56:10 UTC 2010

Hi Automaticc and WP-Pro list,

   I am a customer here and found solution to my problems before and made
some good contacts to help with my WP projects. And on another note, I have
been burnt too - not on this list though.

I think a good solution to the raised problem could be to start a social
network.
Developers can build their profile and have their references listed and
customers like myself could pick the one I wanted to work with and even chat
with the developer online before I buy. (better then static emails)

Automaticc can display Adsense on the network and would make money as well
as build the Automaticc brand at the same time. This network would work all
automatic at the cost of 20US$ per month for hosting.

I am happy to donate a social network (a Facebook replica) for this purpose
for free - All i would ask is let me display my product the Easycarseat in
the shop of this social network. It is a legitimate product;
www.easycarseat.com

Here is an example site; www.demo.promptsaas.com - built for golfers. (this
is based on Dolphin)

I hope you don't mind me offering - Thanks,
kornel