[wp-pro] Discontinuing this mailing list

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Wed Aug 18 13:43:46 UTC 2010

Jane, thanks for the update.

This list has been great to a lot of us and it's been good place to meet and connect over the years with both a wonderful group of clients and other WordPress developers from around the world.

While I'm sad to see the list discontinue, the reasoning is sound and I hope everybody has equal fortunes on other services.

Chris

btw, http://dailyjobfinder.wordpress.com/ is also a wonderful WordPress resource.