[wp-pro] Theme Designer Needed

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 21:03:34 UTC 2010

I wanted to clarify a few things.  You will not be designing this for me, I
have clients who I host on WordPress, they would request a theme and I would
outsource the work to you.  I am dealing with small - midsized nonprofits so
they don't have alot of money to spend.  They will provide you with a
description of what they want some may be able to provide a psd but most
probably won't.  You will have access to a website of mine where you can
communicate directly with the client and determain their needs, you will
upload the finished project though this website and will be paid once per
month for all themes you uploaded that month.

I cannot in anyway guarantee any amount of work, its all on an as needed
basis.

What I need from you is examples of your work and a rough idea on your
pricing so I know if it would be something reasonable my clients could
afford.  If you would be willing to do any cusytom thme for one flat rate
that would be nice would make this alot simpler but I know thats not
likley.  You will have a website though which you can communicate with my
client, and once you get a gfood understanding of their project submit your
bid, if they accept you will be notified, they will pay us before you being
work, we will pay you by paypal at the end of each month for each theme
uploaded, we will provide a way to upload your finished work via our site
that will auto install the theme for the client and make it avalible for
them to activate as their sites theme.