[wp-pro] Looking for a WordPress MS expert

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Tue Aug 3 06:14:33 UTC 2010

  I have a site that was started by another WordPress programmer, but
he's had a family emergency and I need someone to help me finish it up.
The problem is that I have more work than just I can handle, and plenty
of deadlines.  You must be available to start immediately.

The work will start with customizing the registration process, and
walking the user through setting up their new site on their first
login.  There is a lot to do.  We have default content that a new site
needs to be populated with, we have theme options that need to be
chosen, etc.  The signup process will need to allow the user to pay to
have a custom domain name (with PayPal Website Payments Pro as the
processor).  We also need to get a shopping cart set up that will allow
the main admin to set up products and the different sites to be able to
sell them.

There will also be custom user roles that need to be set up, user
importing that allows someone to upload a csv file, and bio pages that
feature different sets of users.

The site it all built on 3.0 and makes use of custom post types and
taxonomies, so you'll need to be up to date with the WP codebase.
Please only respond if you have plenty of experience with WordPress
Multi-site.  I unfortunately just don't have time for training on this
project.

--

Aaron D. Campbell
Owner