No subject

Tue Apr 20 23:23:57 UTC 2010

something of this magnitude.=A0 Also, we simply do not have the storage=20
capabilities on our current server at Media Temple to handle the files=20
of thousands of users.<br>
for our site, as well as configuring user uploads to go to a outside=20
hosting service such as Amazon S3.=A0 We are not sure which service is=20
best but I have heard good things about Amazon S3, but we are open to=20
suggestions.<br>
weeks for relatively cheap.=A0 We are a small start up company and have a=
=20
few big investors, but money is not exactly rolling in at the moment so=20
our price range is somewhat limited.=A0 Please give us a realistic quote=20
and time frame in which you can do this.=A0 We appreciate the help!<br>
8"><br><br>If you need to reach me, email me at <a href=3D"mailto:nadler.be=
njamin E. Nadler<br>
br>Cell: +1 707 480 1257<br>

--0016e6498528178726048ae2ef53--