[wp-pro] Self Managing Database

Fyvie, Chris Chris.Fyvie at colliers.com
Wed Apr 28 12:10:32 UTC 2010

Trying to find a plugin or product to add to my blog so companies can list their office space for lease like a Craig's List or Kijiji - any inexpensive alternatives out there (maybe set it up like a forum or discussion board to start)?

________________________________
Chris Fyvie
Senior Sales Representative | Brokerage
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CAE6AA.46174780]
Colliers International
One Queen Street East, Suite 2200
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5C 2Z2
416.777.2200 - Tel
416.643.3713 - Direct
416.607.4306 - Fax
Chris.Fyvie at colliers.com <blocked::mailto:Chris.Fyvie at colliers.com>
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisfyvie
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChrisFyvie

"The Tech Agent"
www.colliers.com<blocked::http://www.colliers.com/>
Our Knowledge is your Property
As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, we ask that you think before you print. Colliers International is a worldwide affiliation of independently owned and operated companies.