[wp-pro] Seeking WordPress Developers & Designers

Watershed Studio wp at watershedstudio.com
Tue Apr 27 17:09:17 UTC 2010

Watershed Studio <http://watershedstudio.com/> is currently looking for
additional freelance WordPress developers to add to our team for new &
ongoing projects.   Specifically we're looking for both programmers and
designers.

Here are the *WordPress programmer* requirements:

    * Proficiency with the WordPress API as a whole
    * Proficiency with WordPress plugin development
    * Proficiency with AJAX, PHP & SQL

Here are the *WordPress designer* requirements:

    * Proficiency with the WordPress theme API
    * Proficiency with WordPress theme development
    * Proficiency with CSS based design

Due to the nature of our business model, _*ALL applicants MUST be
located in North America and available via e-mail, instant message (AIM,
Skype or Gmail) & telephone and reply in a timely manner with regular
status updates*_.

Please contact us with the following information:

    * Your rates and/or fees
    * Your contact information
    * Your portfolio and/or list of previous WordPress projects
    * Your general availability
    * Your physical location

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

Brian

*Watershed Studio, LLC*

Phone: (317) 215-7078