[wp-pro] 404 error on all pages (not posts) WP 2.9.2

Amie Nguyen amie.c.nguyen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 05:35:33 UTC 2010

All pages on http://www.myedmondsnews.com are returning a 404 error.  I have
tried everything from creating a fresh htaccess file to deactivating all
plugins to changing to a default theme and every little thing in between
that I can come up with...still cannot figure out what is causing the 404
error on the pages.  I created a draft page and clicked "preview" and it
produced a page with header and footer, but not content area.

I'm stumped...if you have any idea what could be causing this, please share
it with me.

Thank You -

Amie C. Nguyen
E: amie.c.nguyen at gmail.com