[wp-pro] pls send me username and password

OTCListings info at otclistings.com
Mon Apr 26 10:44:34 UTC 2010

Please use a bit more discretion than posting Usernames and Passwords in the
list, the discussion here is for Wordpress Pro's, gaining tips is great, but
messages to the list... about this kind of discussion is not at all
appropriate.

Can we please get a list of rules per se circulated for what this list can
and can not be used for. I think its time for some house cleaning...