[wp-pro] eComm

Chris Carter chris at 314media.com
Fri Apr 9 18:09:14 UTC 2010

Word..  I've got a fancy eCommerce project that I'm going to need help
with.  Any WP eCommerce all-stars on the list?  Drop me a note if you've got
time ...  Basic functionality is this:

User will click link to a WP page and will display only certain products.
(think display all products from child category)

Products on this list can be chosen with a checkmark or something to add
them to the cart.  There will also be a button on that page that when
clicked will do an ajax window of all products in a parent category and
clients can select that to add to cart.

User clicks continue and is presented with a different list of products to
choose from (parent category) and can either decline or add some or all of
these to cart.  User then proceeds to cart after this page for payment.

I got the WP setup; theme modification; product setup; etc..  I need help
with this Workflow and possibly displaying the certain products lists..

Any takers?  Funds are available now and I need to get some semblance of a
prototype working by next week.

Thanks again...

Chris Carter

314media | St Louis WordPress & Web Design
314-714-5448
http://www.314media.com
http://twitter.com/314media