[wp-pro] Need WP code optimization help

dbullard at twcny.rr.com dbullard at twcny.rr.com
Fri Apr 2 20:02:20 UTC 2010

We run a medium-volume daily news website using WP.  We're experiencing daily slowdowns in peak periods, particularly when someone is logged in on the admin side.

The site was built from a basic template (builder long since gone) and has been modified since then.  We assume there is inefficiency in the code somewhere but we don't know where.

We're looking for someone who knows the code behind WP and how it interacts with the database to help us figure out where we've gone so badly wrong.

Send info directly to me at dbullard at twcny.rr.com.